miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

i like, i hate...


i like to wake up with music i selected before i wen to bed...
i like drinking lots of coffee in the morning and during the day...
i like sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and din din...
i like showering in the am with music oviiiii....
i like choosing my clothes the night before the next day...
i like driving with my windows down...
i like sleeping with my blackberry under my pillow...
i like blogging....
i like fb g mail and blogs in the am...
i like music...
i like ¨window¨shopping online...
i like taking pictures of myself....
i like dressing up for no reason...
i like white skin...
i like interesting people....
i like hanging out with friends...
i like smoking cigarettes and nicas....
i like black clothes...
i like goth...
i like magazines all of them...
i like art art art...
i like going out and dance non stop...
i like great dinners...
i like loving....
i like my family....
i like horses....
i like redheads...
i like going on bicycle ride....
i like going to museums high....
i like red red wine...
i like LA...
I like shoes shoes shoes some times more than boys....
i like coloring my hair...
i like my job and business a lot...
i like getting drunk when i have no work the next day...
i like getting home not to late after the party....
i like driving my car .. fast...
i like readin silly fashion books...
i like chocolate ice cream...
i like going to concerts and dance dance dance...
i like yoga...
i like going to places i don't normally go....
i like traveling...

i hate watching TV...
i hate working on Sundays...
i hate pimiento morron...
i hate too colorful clothes...
i hate people with no personality, no ambition....
i hate bedazzle...
i hate predictable (moments, pictures, movies, music, people...)
i hate people talking on their nextel on speaker...
i hate lies...
i hate not having computer or cell phone...
i hate when my internet fails...
i hate bus rides...
i hate bad restaurants...
i hate awkward...

thats me in a few words...
xx
ciao

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario